Quotations, Sayings, and Words of Wisdom for Seniors
• You’re never too old to enjoy your childhood.
• You’re getting old when you get the same sensation from a rocking chair that you once got from a roller coaster.
• Young at heart, slightly older in other places.
• You may not be able to turn back the clock, but you can wind it up again.
• You know you are getting old when your pacemaker opens the garage door when you see a pretty girl.
• You know you are getting old when you tend to repeat yourself... tend to repeat yourself.
• You know you are getting old when your children begin to look middle-aged.
• You know you are getting old when you know all the right answers but no one asks the right questions.
• You know you are getting old when you go into the next room to get something, and can’t remember what you came for.
• You know you are getting old when you have too much room in the house and not enough in the medicine cabinet.
• Once you’re over the hill... you pick up speed.
• Seen it all, done it all, can’t remember most of it.
• God grant me the serenity to forget the people I never liked anyway... the good fortune to run into the ones that I do... and the eyesight to tell the difference.
• Some people, not matter how old they get, never lose their beauty... they merely move it from their faces to their hearts.
• The heart is the real fountain of youth.
• The heart that gives love...is always young.
• The older I get, the better I used to be.
• We are always the same age inside.
• Wrinkles are antique smiles.
• You can only be young once but you can be immature forever